background img

Trendy News

Customer Feed Back on Water Purifier an Service availability in Chennai area


Feed Back on Water Purifier in chennai
----------------------------------------


Customer 1:
-------------
I have been using Aquaguard reviva for the past 5 yrs and works well. 
The service was on the downside in between but I feel it has improved in the last one year.

You must test your ground water and find out the dissolved solvents. When I bought this reviva 
it was recommended for 200-2000 ppm of dissolved solvents and my ground water was in the range 
of 1000-1200 ppm. 


If it goes beyond this range then it becomes useless. Price 13.5 K and AMC is 3.5 K.
Every year you need to change the RO components so AMC is the recommended way.


Finally the joy of drinking good water from your own land is worth the price you pay for 
and a better option than the unheard brands of bubble tops.


Customer 2:
-------------


I recently installed RO in my home. At first I wanted to go for whirlpool and finally got settled 
with OXYPLUS RO by Ozone technologies. They are the authorized dealer for whirlpool,
but they also have their own product called OXYPLUS. After thorough analysis, 
IMO all RO seems to be somewhat same and the only diff it makes to us is the after sales support. 


If you wish to go for whirlpool , I guess you can contact the same company, they will give you at 
final price of 12K with the wall mount for the model dlx.


My feedback about OXYPLUS – very good. In terms of customer support – I will give high rating than 
reputed companies like aquaguard, Kent, Whirlpool.


You may contact – Ashok -  sales manager – 9094003912. 
You may refer my name as B K Saravanan from mogappair.


Cutomer 3:
------------
RO needs a continuous maintenance, I have purchased from a local vendor he assembled the entire set 
for 13,000  2 years back it is completely automatic 


Customer 4:
-------------
Sudhir,  Never ever think about Aquagarud,  Worst service and Product I ever seen.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts