background img

Trendy News

Suggestion about washing machine


Suggestion about washing machine
---------------------------------------
No doubt IFB is the best in the market .followed by Whirlpool 


My mom is using it from 1997 and believe it or not, it is running perfectly  till to date  .My brother is also using it in his home without any problems . 




My suggestion  is 


Go for Automatic front load washing machine . [IFB/WhirlPool]


I too heard that the service is not so good in Chennai .Not sure abt it




It’s all in our hand how we maintenance it . Proper cleaning after usage , avoid using salt water , etc 


IFB prices  have come down over the years . Only a little diff with other brands in the market 


check these models at IFB 


a) ElenaDX 5.5 kg
b) Senator 6kg 




Do let me know ,if u buy a IFB WM  as I have planned to buy one during next month 


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts